Widgets, notifications & tasker plugins that work with your media players
>> Latest Version (152)
- 4.4 KitKat support
>> Version (126)
- Crashfix for Google Music
>> Version (116)
- Added Android 4.3 support
- Performance/Stability fixes
- Icons from Black Bear Blanc
>> Version (104)
- Native Support for Zooper, UCCW and minimalistic text.
- Rewrote direct mode from scratch.
- New launch if dead option
>> Version (97)
- Stability fixes
- Added hidden widget support
- Added Vertical alignment to widgets
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- MEDIA_CONTENT_CONTROL: Allows an application to know what content is playing and control its playback.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.